Israel tests new bunker buster

Now with China becoming the Number 1 player in the world and Russia looking for someone to play alongside we could be back to a very cold war in no time at all.

in 300 years, maybe they'll tell the kids in school that the era of European colonisation period lasted between about 1500AD and 1990AD. This was the only period in history where Europe and the American continent between them were producing more wealth than the rest of the world.

Paranoia has never required evidence.

Its all this trying to get us to believe the fears of Israel and have them manipulate us into responding to their fears that gets my goat up.

This is what the zionists do,they get everyone to fight their wars.

why is Saudi paranoid?

They maybe paranoid about Iran having a nuclear program, and your point is ?

You think that they like Israel having nuclear weapons ?

Probably not, but then again Israel would never be a threat because Saudi Arabia is probably as influential over the USA than what Israel is, if not more. So the Likely hood that Israel would ever be a threat is negligible, if it was then they could afford to buy nuclear weapons from just about anywhere and in fact I believe that they will already have them but unlike Israel they don't feel they have to posture with them and wave them about like a big stick with nails in.

I would be very surprised given the regime in Saudi Arabia, their wealth and there lack of concern about Israel, if they did not have them.

in 300 years, maybe they'll tell the kids in school that the era of European colonisation period lasted between about 1500AD and 1990AD. This was the only period in history where Europe and the American continent between them were producing more wealth than the rest of the world.

Whats that got to do with it

Archived