New Pole Dance studio in Sheffield City Centre

There is now a Pole Dance studio inside Sheffield's Castle Market!

A Pole New Adventure launched on the 12th March and is run by Gemma Hopkins and Sasha-Louise Williams. We are fully insured and have 5 years experience between us.

Taster classes are £4.00 for a half hour session

Normal classes are £7.00 for an hour session

Student/OAPs classes are £5 for an hour

1-2-1 classes are £20 per hour or £15 per person per hour if 2 want to share.

Block of 10 classes £50 or £40 for students/OAPs

Hen Parties or any other celebrations for up to 8 people £75.00

Call 07591322893 or email apolenewadventure@gmail.com to book in. Classes are available Monday to Saturday daytime only.

Hi MrsGem,

This sounds ace. I run a free website trying to get women and families active showing them what activities they can do in their area http://www.funmefit.com. Your classes sound ideal and you can set up a profile for free and post your classes etc on the discussion board.

I'll also promote it through FunMeFit's facebook and Twitter. See what you think and if you have any problems, let me know, it's all free.

Thanks,

Kate :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

We are indeed still running daytime only classes. They start from 9.30 am and run every hour of so from then. There is a choice of 42 class times so I am sure we can accommodate :-)

Gem

• 3 weeks later...

Clothing wise for a first class t-shirt and leggings is fine. Once you get a little more experienced and are learning harder moves skin is required to aid sticking.

Shoe wise, you can go bare foot, socks or ballet shoes.

Give us a call on 07591322893 or email apolenewadventure@gmail.com if you would like to book in.

Gem

Archived