Bank street arts fiction writing group meeting tonight at 8pm!

Jimmy 1984

Bank street arts fiction writing group get together tonight at 8pm at Porter Cottage on Sharrow Vale Road. Anyone interested in popping along give me a ring on the number below... first group meeting is next Thursday 8pm at Bank street arts centre in town...

Cheers

James

Hi guys,

Sarah D - sorry, I have been trying to send you a PM but for some reason it is not allowing me to do it - so far we have 3 people - if you were to take the plunge we would have 4!! I'm happy with this - always going to be difficult for the first month and when my flyer person gets back to me with the goods I am confident we will be able to attract some more....only looking for 6-10 anyway, (wouldn't turn people away if we get more though)

I have already received some work from Andrej, so if you want to send me some work that would be great - I can then send our work through to you so you can arrive on Thursday with feedback at the ready! The other person in the group is still at the ideas stage so she has not sent us anything yet - which is fine also!!

Would be great to see you there, due to the private email thing not working its probably best you send me a text or an email..

james.major@ymail.com

Archived