2 out of 3 disability claimants could work

With luck, disablement will affect you. Nothing trivial I hope. In the meantime a great future awaits you in the Conservative party..............but only until the next election.....

I agree with you about this lousy goverment but getting personal does nothing for the cause.I wont wish anything bad on anyone even a tory,even though I despise the Tory party and all it stands for.

Which part of his post do you actually believe is wrong?

All of it is 'wrong'. Disabled people are usually in some sort of pain. There are millions of fit people without jobs. Concentrate on them........and leave the disabled alone. Personal circumstances dictate I work.......with the help of opiates, analgesics and steroids. Only a bloody Tory would dream of wanting to force a disabled guy to work. Torys are lower than snakes bellies.......

I agree with you about this lousy goverment but getting personal does nothing for the cause.I wont wish anything bad on anyone even a tory,even though I despise the Tory party and all it stands for.

Its the guys attitude, he deserves it. A typical Tory, dosent give a monkeys about anybodys plight. Anyone wanting to make life harder for people with debilitating conditions and very uncertain life expectancy can expect insults from me. i am living the nightmare, I dont put up with crap.........

ATOS is a private company, how can it be 'abolished'?

The contract they have with the government could be abolished, saving the country at least £500 million. This is the contract, they have with the government, then if added to that is the money spent overturning their decissions on appeals, it would be closed to be a billion pound.

All of it is 'wrong'. Disabled people are usually in some sort of pain. There are millions of fit people without jobs. Concentrate on them........and leave the disabled alone. Personal circumstances dictate I work.......with the help of opiates, analgesics and steroids. Only a bloody Tory would dream of wanting to force a disabled guy to work. Torys are lower than snakes bellies.......

So what you're saying is that even if disabled people could work, they shouldn't have to?

I can't prove this with statistics, but I suspect your wrong about most disablement coming with constant pain.

look!we have to stop giving Benefits out like sweets! the genuine disabled person or the fakes the problem is emplyoment can those on genuine benefit not work at all or do they need a bit of income support that's where the problem is if you have more than two children can you afford them or do you think you can have as many as you like because the state will pay and give you everything you want a car a telly a big house pay your bills is that Fair!for those who are working do not say the rich should pay! why? use condoms!

All of it is 'wrong'. Disabled people are usually in some sort of pain.

He didn't claim that they were not.

There are millions of fit people without jobs.

He didn't say there are not.

So, other than you attributing false claims to him, I'll ask again. Which part of his statement do you believe is wrong?

With luck, disablement will affect you. Nothing trivial I hope. In the meantime a great future awaits you in the Conservative party..............but only until the next election.....

I think that nasty post says everything we need to know about what sort of person you are.

Perhaps if you put as much effort into working for a living as you do into insulting people on here, you wouldn't have such a chip on your shoulder.

I think that nasty post says everything we need to know about what sort of person you are.

Perhaps if you put as much effort into working for a living as you do into insulting people on here, you wouldn't have such a chip on your shoulder.

"Speck, eye, plank," methinks, considering how vitriolic you have been on the gay marriage thread.

Archived