Teeth falling to bits

For all you experts on here, why are my back teeth falling to bits, like the White Cliffs of Dover, the front pegs are OK, but my back teeth are crumbling away, hurts too.

Dont suggest dentists as they are just cowbow cosmetic merchants these days.

They are no good for when you need surgery as I do.

Are you grinding your teeth in your sleep? My husband does it when he's stressed and despite having good teeth, one back tooth is falling apart and will probably need a crown because all the fillings keep breaking.

Maybe try a gum shield/night guard as an interim until you can get them fixed (or pulled out)

For all you experts on here, why are my back teeth falling to bits, like the White Cliffs of Dover, the front pegs are OK, but my back teeth are crumbling away, hurts too.

Dont suggest dentists as they are just cowbow cosmetic merchants these days.

They are no good for when you need surgery as I do.

Do you grind your teeth when you sleep? Maybe you're not cleaning your rear teeth as well as you clean your front teeth?

I would advise seeing a dentist considering their 5 years studying dentistry at university and all those years post graduate training, however considering your feelings on the subject you're probably better off asking a random stranger on the internet.

Archived