Teeth falling to bits

Do you grind your teeth when you sleep? Maybe you're not cleaning your rear teeth as well as you clean your front teeth?

I would advise seeing a dentist considering their 5 years studying dentistry at university and all those years post graduate training, however considering your feelings on the subject you're probably better off asking a random stranger on the internet.

If dentists had a more humane approach I would ask them.

The ones I work with in the NHS are fantastic, but the ones in the high street terrify me.

If I could go to the guys in my hospital I would.

But not the high street butchers.

For all you experts on here, why are my back teeth falling to bits, like the White Cliffs of Dover, the front pegs are OK, but my back teeth are crumbling away, hurts too.

Dont suggest dentists as they are just cowbow cosmetic merchants these days.

They are no good for when you need surgery as I do.

I know a tatooist,who may be able to tattoo you some back teeth in.

pm me...if you want his number.

For all you experts on here, why are my back teeth falling to bits, like the White Cliffs of Dover, the front pegs are OK, but my back teeth are crumbling away, hurts too.

I don't know why your back teeth are falling to bits but I would say to you, from experience, go to a dentist. I was with a dentist for just over 20 yrs, and a couple of years ago I was reading the threads on here and someone was enquiring about dentists, wanting work doing and asking for recommendations. Park Hill Dental, (behind Heeley City Farm was recommended, a guy called Ricky), well, after one of my teeth broke away again, I knew if it didn't get crowned I would lose it altogether, my dentist didn't seem to be pulling many trees up, (excuse the pun), I rang Park Hill and they were taking new patients on, best move I ever did, honestly. Ricky's not a cosmetic cowboy. He's done me some good work, takes time and patience to explain everything. Don't let your teeth waste away.

If dentists had a more humane approach I would ask them.

The ones I work with in the NHS are fantastic, but the ones in the high street terrify me.

If I could go to the guys in my hospital I would.

But not the high street butchers.

Keep on shopping around for dentists until you find one that you like I guess is the only suggestion I can think off.

Dentists today are more trained than they ever were, but I'm sure your comment was based on in-depth knowledge of their profession, rather than being ignorant ranting.

how old are you balpin, if you don't mind me asking? :)

A blacksmith can shoe a horse but he cant fix teeth

A dentist cant shoe a horse but he can fix teeth

Go see a dentist or eventually lose the lot

Archived