Home ownership vastly exaggerated.

I'm wondering how they know that 80% of IOM customers don't have a repayment vehicle? Reading further down the text, there is talk of ensuring such a vehicle is in place in the future, but as far as I know there isn't now.

My mortgage is nearing it's end, but its a repayment mortgage. However, a few years ago I did have an IOM. I had (and still have) an endowment and a couple of other bits of plans which I was going to utilise to pay it off, but the bank never knew this, as far as I can recall.

I'm wondering how they know that 80% of IOM customers don't have a repayment vehicle? Reading further down the text, there is talk of ensuring such a vehicle is in place in the future, but as far as I know there isn't now.

My mortgage is nearing it's end, but its a repayment mortgage. However, a few years ago I did have an IOM. I had (and still have) an endowment and a couple of other bits of plans which I was going to utilise to pay it off, but the bank never knew this, as far as I can recall.

Maybe they did a survey of a 1000 people with such a mortgage and then extrapolate from that data.

Yay, today's Chem1st Evil Landlord/Houseowner/too high rents/poke my eyes out with a blunt stick thread.

Where is CXC3000 with his Palestine threads when you need him?

You could start a cyclists and road tax thread if you're getting bored of Chem1st's stuck record. ;)

Archived