Someone spitting on you..

Just a thought - many people have cameras on their mobiles. If it was me I think I would have tried to get photos of them, so at least they could be identified later.

Going around taking pictures of children probably isn't the best of ideas.

Here's a couple of ideas- why not ban the bloody lot of them from the buses? There may be some lost revenue, but it sounds as if customers are already finding other means of travel, so what they'd lose to start with, they'd soon recoup.

If they're throwing shoes around, how come no-one is picking them up and taking them off the bus with them? It's hardly theft, is it? (Why, what a lovely gift! Thank you.) The little b******s will love walking to and from school in their stockinged feet when their parents can't or won't replace their Reeboks.

Just a thought...

I couldn't take photos. I didn't want to look UP! It was all in my hair, I didn't fancy it being in my mouth and things.

I'm trying to leave work later to miss them. But then I get them in the morning on the way to work.

Hopefully the head of Silverdale will mention something when they are back at school. That's what i was informed of anyway...

I'm sure he will, but I don't think it will make any difference. The behaviour of these kids can only be controlled by their parents and the police. The school is powerless to punish these kids, particularly as it is out of school time and away from the premises. It is a real shame as it is a small minority bringing down the reputation of a fantastic school. You must be so angry, I know I would be.

Here's a couple of ideas- why not ban the bloody lot of them from the buses? There may be some lost revenue, but it sounds as if customers are already finding other means of travel, so what they'd lose to start with, they'd soon recoup.

If they're throwing shoes around, how come no-one is picking them up and taking them off the bus with them? It's hardly theft, is it? (Why, what a lovely gift! Thank you.) The little b******s will love walking to and from school in their stockinged feet when their parents can't or won't replace their Reeboks.

Just a thought...

Like.

Or a police presence on the bus.

Going around taking pictures of children probably isn't the best of ideas.

Well any Idea anyone has come up with you have dismissed, so cmon what do you propose they should do about it ?

Sit back and let them get on with it, let the driver who is not doing his job right just carry on not doing the job right, don't try and identify the kids because that may make someone have to tackle the problem, catch another bus and work your life around the problem rather than have it stopped?

Give us a clue then Spyda.

Well any Idea anyone has come up with you have dismissed, so cmon what do you propose they should do about it ?

Sit back and let them get on with it, let the driver who is not doing his job right just carry on not doing the job right, don't try and identify the kids because that may make someone have to tackle the problem, catch another bus and work your life around the problem rather than have it stopped?

Give us a clue then Spyda.

Eh? I've dismissed precisely 2 other ideas. 1 of them was to lock the kids up for good and the other idea was to spit at the driver. If you think they are good ideas...

Anyway, it's your business if you want to take pictures of children. I was just saying.

Eh? I've dismissed precisely 2 other ideas. 1 of them was to lock the kids up for good and the other idea was to spit at the driver. If you think they are good ideas...

Anyway, it's your business if you want to take pictures of children. I was just saying.

hahah , the old insinuate you want to be a paedophile manoeuvre :hihi:

Spit at the driver for ignoring the problem and not doing his paid duty to look after his customers, lock the kids up for good (I'm not in favour of this either I may say) and to take pictures of the kids giving the abuse and assault so as to have some evidence of the perpetrators. That's 3 things you dismissed, while suggesting how many actions/scenarios you thought could/should have been done?

If you cannot do anything but dismiss anything anyone says rather than offer your own solution then what is the point? Anyone can just knock every ones posts and not try give anything positive to the debate, no matter how wacky it may be. The person posting was obviously after some sort of advice or support or would not have even started the topic, if everyone said 'don't do anything' then we would live in a world of victims. I would sooner hear 'smash their faces in' (no matter how wrong or pathetic) rather than someone say don't do this or don't do that.

As I said, what do you suggest?

...(please don't say sent them to some camp and hope they gain an idea of comradeship and a sense of civility).

I said I have dismissed 2 other ideas. 'Other' being the key word seeing as I have dismissed 2 other ideas on top of yours.

No one insinuated anything about being a paedophile, I was simply letting you know that I don't think it's a good idea to take pictures of people's children. It's almost as if you have a guilty conscience...

There have been plenty of decent suggestions already in this thread. Have a read through and you will see. There is no need for me to repeat what has already been said. And while reading through the thread you may even see one of my own personal suggestions.

I've seen police presence at Bents Green bus stop when things have got out of hand, it quietens the situation down temporarily. I've also seen bus drivers refusing to take the kids onboard by pulling away from the stop with the doors closed, the kids retaliate by chucking things at the bus.

The majority of the pupils at both Silverdale and High Storrs are exremely well behaved but, it appears to be the kids who are bussed in from the bottom of Ecclesall Road who are the trouble makers from what I've seen. It needs the parents of these pupils to become responsible, who's going to tell them!

Archived