Someone spitting on you..

I know this may seem really petty, but they were disgusting, and as they were aiming for my cleavage, if it was an adult I would glass that as sexual assault!!!(

It's not petty at all, I think it's absolutely disgusting and you need to do something about it. Do you have a ticket from the journey? Can't believe the driver didn't do anything about it.

Busses are fitted all over with CCTV. The bus company should be able to identify the school they were from (if in uniform that is) and pass the footage onto the school. The school could then deal with the offenders/pass names onto the police.

i know exactly how you feel, dont take it as it was because your a woman and they thought they can get away with it, i am a 6 foot well built bloke and the same thing happened to me. i tell you i could have killed the little sweethearts!!!:rant:. but they know only too well that you cannot do a thing about it except tell them f off and sit down. they just do it to get a kick from the adrenalin. so as long as your hands are tied by the law(remember you cant lay one finger on them) then do what i did and forget it. there is nothing that can be done that wont cause you more grief. they really play on the attention they get from stunts like this.

Too be fair mate,

If someone spat at me, they have assaulted me first.

What ever happens after that is there problem, there are cameras on the bus which would show them spitting first, so surely it would be classed as self defense. Although it probably would be the person sticking up for themselves that end up going to court for assault. Has anyone ever seen how the police deal with people that spit?

Has anyone ever seen how the police deal with people that spit?

That's true. You only have to watch one of these programmes that follow the police to see how seriously they treat it if one person spits at them, never mind half a bus load of revolting kids.

Too be fair mate,

If someone spat at me, they have assaulted me first.

What ever happens after that is there problem, there are cameras on the bus which would show them spitting first, so surely it would be classed as self defense. Although it probably would be the person sticking up for themselves that end up going to court for assault. Has anyone ever seen how the police deal with people that spit?

ha what a six foot bloke grabbing a kid or two for what 13 or 15 at most kids! i would be carted off into a cell before you could blink!. no they know they are in the driving seat and they can get away with it. and too be honest i was so fuming, its so humiliating being spat on your head and the spit running down your face. if i had got near them and grabbed them then sorry but i would have caused then some serious damage. and when the red mist would have lifted i would have regretted it.

ha what a six foot bloke grabbing a kid or two for what 13 or 15 at most kids! i would be carted off into a cell before you could blink!. no they know they are in the driving seat and they can get away with it. and too be honest i was so fuming, its so humiliating being spat on your head and the spit running down your face. if i had got near them and grabbed them then sorry but i would have caused then some serious damage. and when the red mist would have lifted i would have regretted it.

Thats exactly my point, They know they can get away with it.

They need to be taught that they cant, They need to be taught some respect.

I very much doubt that will happen.

Hopefully they will spit at the wrong person.

thats why i posted saying to Xprincessx not to take it to heart, i know how humiliating it feels and it is upsetting, but at the end of the day they are kids, daft stupid kids who should know better. and really because of the way things are the best thing is to put the experience behind her and move on. that feeling will go away but i cant see if see try to pursue it that she would feel any better then. and like i said the kids love all of that attention, makes them feel big.

I would phone stagecoach now and the police and the school if they were on the bus coming from school. I hope you have your ticket as this will show all the details of the bus and driver specially if he/she didn't do anything about it I think it is disgusting.

Archived