Someone spitting on you..

incidents like this remind me why i learnt to drive, it isn't worth putting up with other peoples behaviour and attitude. sorry to hear of your experience with theses idiots - i've had similar situations myself. i've also seen drivers get verbally attacked and spat at !!

Maybe so but not on Amazon, which is what i was replying to.

Yes I agree they are illegal to own and shouldn't. But places like eastgate market renowned for highly illegal traiding for counterfeit clothing,watches,DVD,toys,shoes and firearms add a new deadly toy to sell ie. stun guns.

We saw them getting confiscated on that cops on camera thing on WATCH on tv from 2011 holiday season. The seller was selling them for £50 each.

Sort it out police !

It's not petty at all, I think it's absolutely disgusting and you need to do something about it. Do you have a ticket from the journey? Can't believe the driver didn't do anything about it.

the driver should of told the kids to stop but other than that there isn't much the driver can do other than stop the bus and call the police, on a packed bus it might of caused more problems with making passengers late etc. if you have the ticket the company mght be able to identify the school and speak to the driver as he should of been seen to tell the kids to behave, anything after that the driver is helpless these days.

my moneys on silverdale, i hate having them on my bus

I actually feel physically sick reading this. I hate spitting, even people spitting in the street I think it is the most disgusting thing. I just want to reiterate what most people have already said and that is to report it to the bus company and first thing tomorrow morning phone the school involved (one post has stated that two schools use that route) if you don't know which school they were from ring both and speak to the head teachers there Then the third thing is to notify the police as it is assault.

Don't just put up with it, the more people that do that they more they get away with.

I wish you well, take care xx

If tht was me theyd of got a bloody slap! how falming rude! Deffo make a complaint! Its dicusting! Think of the gems/diseases spread trhough spitting! They should have been thrown off! Did no-one report it to the driver?

I was on the 88 bus going down Ecclesall road towards town, and the bus was jam packed so I was stuck at the bottom of the stairs.

A bunch of kids upstairs decide it's funny to try and get spit right in my cleavage. They then carry on spitting at me and other passengers. Other kids were egging them on so other passengers and myself got thoroughly covered.

Passengers nearer the front of the bus attempt to tell the bus driver what's happening and to stop and deal with it, yet ignores everyone completely.

Does anyone else think that this is just totally disgusting? I shouldn't have to worry about being showered with spit from kids!!! I couldn't even move because the bus was stupidly full!!

Should I place a complaint with the bus company/police? Just because they're kids doesn't mean they should get away with it! Should I go to the school they were from??

What should I do??

OMG - are they still alive coz if they had done it to me they would be six foot under by now.

Thats made me feel ill - report it to the police as well as to the bus company as the driver needs disciplinary action too - he has a duty of care to his passengers surely ??

Some humans are just gross what a pathetic and disgusting thing to do....

I know everyone is different but if that had been me i would have just flipped,it is outragous that the pillocks can do it and know/think there are no

consequences to doing it....

Spitting in general is gross no matter what age the person is,why in gods name do people need to spit,let alone on someone....

To look big/look hard it's all at someone elses expence....

Seriously people would of been dragging me of the scrote.....

But hey this is the type of world we now live in where no one,has any respect for anyone else and people would rather turn a blind eye....

Theres right and wrong and doing that is just wrong.....

Put it down to experinece,that not everyone out there is nice.....

Archived