Someone spitting on you..

I know this may seem really petty, but they were disgusting, and as they were aiming for my cleavage, if it was an adult I would glass that as sexual assault!!!

Just stuck, feeling rubbish and don't know what to do! :(

It's not petty at all. It's assault, and an extremely unpleasant form of it. Have you still got the clothes (unwashed)? If so, then report it to the police. If not, then still report it to them (but I doubt they can do much), and also to the school/s and bus company anyway.

I actually feel physically sick reading this. I hate spitting,

I wish you well, take care xx

Yeah, me too.

I noticed she hasn't posted since, I wondered if OP had done anything since.

If they were doing it deliberatly it`s surely assault so should be reported

If they're over the age of 10, then they are classed as being responsible for their actions - so can be charged with assault, sexual assault etc. etc.

And yes, think most people would love to give someone who spat at them a little love tap to the noggin.

if they had done that to me, Id have stood on their foot and gozzed in their face in front of everyone. some kids are vile creatures and would only understand receiving what they're giving out.

I'm pretty sure the witnesses would be on your side!

Sorry about not being PC but if they had spat on me i'd have bounced them down the bus. i'm surprised that no one on the bus said anything too them cause i would have. I work on fargate and yesterday we had some dirty little chavs who spat on our truck floor, I know excactly who it is and when they come back they are getting a big shock. You would think that they were a group of lads but unfortunatly the spitters were 2 girls around 15/16 years old. I blame the parents tbh

the school should be able to give them a good rollocking
People keep banging on about the school.They weren't at school l presume, they were on a bus. The little gits are not the responsibility of the school although they should be warned about their behaviour on the bus by the school. The kids are the responsibility of their parents or carers and therefore their parents or carers should give them punishment as well as the police and bus company. Fozzy rightly states that there are DNA kits on buses and perhaps these could be useful. Perhaps banning these kids from the bus by taking their passes off them (not sure how) might work as well as tough policing could stop this type of thing. If any of my kids would have done anything like that they would have had some serious punishment. Disgusting behaviour!

Well, since then I have called the police and Stagecoach on Friday evening. Both said they would be in-touch with me and I have had no word from either party.

It's total and utter crap at the end of the day. I have thrown those clothes away because I don't want to wear something that was covered in spit. I won't get the money back for that and it looks like I'm not going to get an apology for the bus drivers behaviour.

All in all it's total S**T. I'm purposely leaving work later so I'm not on the same bus as the kids and I feel like I'm the one who's being punished. Eugh eugh eugh!

anyway...rant over. Sorry!

Archived