Someone spitting on you..

So. I have just heard from the police and I've called Stagecoach. The police have been brilliant, stagecoach however have not.

Because the CCTV footage wasn't recording, AND the driver didn't report the incident, there is nothing they will do. They offered me a DAY ticket as compensation. On wednesday the same kids were lobbing things as people walking on the pavement and throwing water at people. I refused to get on the bus because it was the same kids and the driver did nothing. SY police are still dealing with this and I have hope that the PC dealing with this can do something, but wtf!! Stagecoach are acting like nothing has happened. This is disgraceful!! I won't be travelling with stagecoach any more. I'd rather fork out the extra 10 per week for First Bus and feel bloody safer. If anyone has experienced anything like this from stagecoach before, can you please PM me as a senior complaint is being made and examples would be brill.

Good for you XPrincessX for doing something about it! More people should take action on things like this, even though it is hard cos you probably just want to forget about it.

Thanks for keeping us updated, I'm enjoying your updates :)

I know its a bit of a none story news wise but i would be very tempted to name and shame them to the Star action desk for their complete lack of concern about your complaint. If they weren't/aren't willing to do anything about such despicable behaviour on their buses then i think other Stagecoach customers would like to know that they are in danger of getting covered in spit on their travels.

• 2 weeks later...
I know its a bit of a none story news wise but i would be very tempted to name and shame them to the Star action desk for their complete lack of concern about your complaint. If they weren't/aren't willing to do anything about such despicable behaviour on their buses then i think other Stagecoach customers would like to know that they are in danger of getting covered in spit on their travels.

I did.

It was in there last week, and on Tuesday Silverdale school responded.

Here's what the Star printed:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/disgraceful-attack-by-pupils-on-bus-passenger-1-4408989

And Silverdale's response.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/sheffield-school-to-investigate-spitting-at-passenger-1-4419697

It does seem quiet strange that, since the Star has been involved, they are now "looking into" the possibility of CCTV when i was assured it was taped over and there was nothing they could do...

Blegh! Nothing I can do but....Thanks everyone for there support and advise...It really has helped alot :D xx

ha what a six foot bloke grabbing a kid or two for what 13 or 15 at most kids! i would be carted off into a cell before you could blink!. no they know they are in the driving seat and they can get away with it. and too be honest i was so fuming, its so humiliating being spat on your head and the spit running down your face. if i had got near them and grabbed them then sorry but i would have caused then some serious damage. and when the red mist would have lifted i would have regretted it.

Its like for like, should've got a real flemmy green one up and done it back, the little ***** would think twice about doing it again plus he'd be sooo embarrassed in front of his mates it'd make them think about it before doing it again:gag:

Archived