Taking my son to the Leeds Festival to see Foo Fighters

Never even heard of this "band". But after looking on youtube at them, do people actually pay good money to listen to such dross. The mind boggles.

Angel.

They've only been around for about 15 years, so they may be a bit too contemporary for you.

boofed the hotel , like you said only just got booked they have got snapped up already , ive got 12 miles away at holiday inn £45 not bad i suppose

I'm off to Leeds festival again this year for the weekend, I'll be staying in the pod pads though, look them up on the net they were a life saver last year as it was really wet. I'm also off to V festival the weekend before Leeds, but my wife and I are staying in a hotel in Wolverhampton, right next to where the shuttle bus will pick us up to take us to the festival each day.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought my first Foo Fighter CD in an Arizona thrift store in 1996. No finer band exists. I was near the front at Milton Keynes last year and will be at Leeds on the 24th. Does anyone want to share a taxi/transport home to Sheffield? There will be two of us. :headbang:

• 4 weeks later...
hi me and my son are into the foo fighters and i said this year if they ever played in the uk we would go whatever.

no ive just found out there playing on friday the 24th of aug at leeds festival , has anyone on here been ,i want to know what to expect , my son will be 8.many thanks , ive no idea if there playing 1st or last.

Did you enjoy the Foo Fighters then? I only caught the end of their performance and I thought it was alright.

Archived