Does anyone know an alternative to wall tiles?

I am wanting to re-decorate my shower room but dont want to use tiles in the shower cubicle as the grout ALWAYS discolours. Is there anything else what could be used instead of tiles? Something like corian ( but thats too expensive) Has anyone got any ideas please.

I am wanting to re-decorate my shower room but dont want to use tiles in the shower cubicle as the grout ALWAYS discolours. Is there anything else what could be used instead of tiles? Something like corian ( but thats too expensive) Has anyone got any ideas please.

This is in the wrong section.

btw their's some rubber thing you could use abit like wallpaper but for shower-rooms etc

I redid my shower cubicle about 5 years ago. I think it was b&q who had sheet imitation tiles 6ft. x 4ft. which was fixed to aqua board from wickes. both were easy to cut to size ,you mount the aqua board on a wood frame then the tile effect is glued onto the board. when you offer the cubicle base remember to lay sealant on the base so you have a sandwich between the base and the boards.

Archived