DWP & Home Office workers in Sheffield, prepare to take you pay cuts

No as i'm female and don't drink beer. I drink wine but not very often. I don't have any gadgets. I have free to air tv. I don't own an IPAD, Iphone or MP3 player. If you want I can post a list of all my outgoings. After all my bills are paid I barely have £80 at the end of the month. I'm living a life of luxury aren't I.

So I guessed wrong.

I suggest you go and find a better paid job if you aren't happy how much you have left over at the end of the month.

I don't think tax payers should find more to pay you. Perhaps if you weren't paying so much tax to prop up your precious public services you would have more to spend. You want it all ways don't you? You want great public services that pay great salaries but you want someone else to pay for them. That pretty much sums up the left's view of the world.

After I had done my apprenticeship I was lucky to have 50p left over at the end of the week. So I left and got a job that paid better.

So I guessed wrong.

I suggest you go and find a better paid job if you aren't happy how much you have left over at the end of the month.

I don't think tax payers should find more to pay you. Perhaps if you weren't paying so much tax to prop up your precious public services you would have more to spend. You want it all ways don't you? You want great public services that pay great salaries but you want someone else to pay for them. That pretty much sums up the left's view of the world.

After I had done my apprenticeship I was lucky to have 50p left over at the end of the week. So I left and got a job that paid better.

I haven't had a pay rise for 3 years not even 0.5 %. I don't need financial advice from you thank you. I'm not on a good wage, i'm not on even the average wage and I'm not asking for a massive salary. I don't think people on the lower end of the pay scales should have to suffer that's all. The cost of living is high especially when you live on your own and don't get to pay low council rents. You really do think you know everything don't you. Pat yourself on the back you clever man!

I don't think that (for example) nursing staff should have to suffer pay cuts at the moment, they're hardly well paid as it is, on the other hand the officer for equality amongst bibliophiles could probably be sacked right now and no one (except him) would suffer.

So I guessed wrong.

Whats that horrible bovine smell?

Ah, thats it!! bull****.

Was that when you lived at the bottom of the septic tank?

I don't think that (for example) nursing staff should have to suffer pay cuts at the moment, they're hardly well paid as it is, on the other hand the officer for equality amongst bibliophiles could probably be sacked right now and no one (except him) would suffer.

Agreed. But as we have seen with the council the management cut the front line services while keeping their worthless hides well heeled. Unfortunately there isn't much Osborne can do about the management's self interest. I think that shows just how weak the unions really are. They huff and puff but they are totally ineffective. Their members are being conned.

I haven't had a pay rise for 3 years not even 0.5 %. I don't need financial advice from you thank you. I'm not on a good wage, i'm not on even the average wage and I'm not asking for a massive salary. I don't think people on the lower end of the pay scales should have to suffer that's all. The cost of living is high especially when you live on your own and don't get to pay low council rents. You really do think you know everything don't you. Pat yourself on the back you clever man!

I'm in much the same situation Virgoen.

Because of the last round of redundancies, when my job share partner lost his job - his post didn't get filled & I'm expected to do my work, his work & plus cover for my supervisor that has been off work the last 4 weeks with a stress related illness.

I've just got home realising that there was something that needed doing that one of my students is expecting....

I'm just over the threashold for claiming any housing benefit or council tax rebate & am really ****ed off that life is just getting so much harder for people who are struggling to cope.

I wouldn't get angry about the troll. That's what he is, probably sits on his arse all day reading the Daily Mail with his trousers round his ankles.

Archived