Looking for old work mates

DawnR

Hello,

I am hoping to get in touch with any old work mates who remember me. My maiden name was Dawn Wood and I worked at Henry Bingham & Co Glass Merchants on Coleford Road at Darnall from 1974-77, and also NCB in St James House, Vicar Lane. I would love to hear from Beverley Hartley (became Mundun), and Chris Hardy (became Roebuck) who I worked with at Binghams. Also, Gill Eckersley who I worked with at the NCB offices.

Would love to hear from anyone who knows me!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I am hoping to get in touch with any old work mates who remember me. My maiden name was Dawn Wood and I worked at Henry Bingham & Co Glass Merchants on Coleford Road at Darnall from 1974-77, and also NCB in St James House, Vicar Lane. I would love to hear from Beverley Hartley (became Mundun), and Chris Hardy (became Roebuck) who I worked with at Binghams. Also, Gill Eckersley who I worked with at the NCB offices.

Would love to hear from anyone who knows me!

What years were you working for the NCB at St James' House?

I don't know what he did,I thought he made the glass?

but he was a 'muscle' man,always had a fantastic body.

ex royal navy.

He worked for them since leaving navy dunno when that was & he & family lived in a h.bingham house on clough rd.,sheffield.

I left england in 1967 so things are a bit hazy as lost track with a lot of rellies.

Archived