Most useless product you have ever owned

So i was thinking today and i thought about a phone i bought a while back and what a pile of crap it was and wondered what other people had bought that were useless.

I had a LG prada which had little to no features, the battery didnt last long at all, it couldnt store more than 5 songs, when the battery was run down the touch screen didnt work at all, when it was cold the touch screen didnt work :loopy: all i can say is when i had it, it was considered a new phone and was worth abit i felt i couldnt impose that anger on anyone else so i binned it.

It's a toss up between my ex-husband or the automatic cheese grater.

The cheese grater cost almost £18 and while it did grate cheese, it was a nightmare to clean, the cheese got stuck in all the gaps and in the end I left it for my ex-husband as part of the divorce settlement :-)

I once saw a square hard-boiled egg maker. The idea was you put a freshly boiled egg into this cube and after it had cooled the hard-boiled egg was square. Why, just why?

I think it was from that JML firm?

To be fair i loved these pointless creations people just spend alot of money on things that no-one would ever need or want one of.

I once saw a square hard-boiled egg maker. The idea was you put a freshly boiled egg into this cube and after it had cooled the hard-boiled egg was square. Why, just why?

I think it was from that JML firm?

We have a Rabbit

All it does is crap and eat.

It was palmed off to me by my grandaughter when they moved house.

Can anyone explain the function of a rabbit except to eat it?:confused:

as far as im aware only usefull thing for a rabbit is the stew pot mmmmm

Archived