Most useless product you have ever owned

CCTV £700.00 that has never caught anyone doing anything

BBQ £100.00 that never cooks

Drill £70.00 that has never been out of the box

laptop that always cr

laptop that always cra

laptop that always cras

crap laptop!!!!!priceless

Back in the 80's I bought a pair of "universal" spanners which were supposed to fit any size...

Very similar, but NOT THE SAME as THIS

Well they did, but.... then they just broke as soon as you applied anything but minimal pressure.

Possibly technology has improved since the 80's but at the time, I was gutted at the single use .

Back in the 80's I bought a pair of "universal" spanners which were supposed to fit any size...

Possibly technology has improved since the 80's but at the time, I was gutted at the single use .

The basic design was perfectly valid in the 70s; I still own the one that I had back then, and it still works. For reasons I've never understood, it's called a monkey wrench.

Yours must have been a garbage design, or made of inferior metals. A universal non-spanner is definitely among the most useless of purchases.

Guest sibon
The basic design was perfectly valid in the 70s; I still own the one that I had back then, and it still works. For reasons I've never understood, it's called a monkey wrench.

Have you seen how many different sizes of monkey there are?

Cushions on the bed!!!!

Every night i chuck them on the floor and evening morning i put them back on the bed!!!

Why......no one other than the hubby and me sees them? What on earth possessed me to fall for such a gimmick?

Archived