O2 Academy, blue wristbands??

Longy67

Went to the O2 Academy last night to see Black Stone Cherry, absolutely awesome gig:headbang::headbang:, and i noticed quite a few people were wearing blue wristbands with O2 Academy printed on them, anyone know what they are for???

Nuts!! Would love to have seen BSC. I forgot they were playing last night. Hope it was a good one. :)

Scozzie, u missed an incredible set, the place absolutely rocked, my ears are still buzzin, pity they didn't do 2 nights coz i would have gone to both nights :headbang::headbang:

I remember the fabric festival type wrist bands they used to give out for free entry. Good times. Shame it's a pretty crap nightclub

The place is a dump, its not changed much since the days of the Top Rank and Poxy Roxy's, sticky dancefloor included, but who cares when Black Stone Cherry are on stage, lol...

Scozzie, u missed an incredible set, the place absolutely rocked, my ears are still buzzin, pity they didn't do 2 nights coz i would have gone to both nights :headbang::headbang:

my ears have only just recovered. it was awesome

Archived