What would happen if?

If you did it deliberately, you might end up charged with fraud. It's not a wise idea to actually plan a bankruptcy.

I can think of a certain high profile establishment on Ecclesall Rd where they have done this not once but twice and to my knowledge no charges have been brought!

I can think of a certain high profile establishment on Ecclesall Rd where they have done this not once but twice and to my knowledge no charges have been brought!

Can you prove it, though? It's hard to prove intent, unless they posted on an internet forum asking what would happen if they did it. That clearly proves intent.

It's not just him, most people resent being made to waste their time by use of vague thread titles.

Personally, if you're just wanting to avoid paying your legitimate creditors, I'd hope that if you did that, you'd end up in the gutter, just as skint, but without any possessions either. :D

Just saying ...

... you little troll!

There is no need to be rude.:(

Archived