Should twitter racist have been arrested?

Should Liam Stacey have been arrested for offensive posts on Twitter  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should Liam Stacey have been arrested for offensive posts on Twitter

• Yes - he overstepped the mark and deserves to be punished
    • No - he was merely exercising his freedom of speech

The trouble with Karma is that there's such a long waiting list. Why not speed it along by letting him have to replace all his windows!

And if the house is rented? If there is a child in a cot beneath the window when a brick comes flying through? Be sensible.

True but then what happens if you break his windows and someone innocent is stood on the other end? I bet you wouldnt feel too godd about yourself after that. I know i wouldnt.

Maybe thats a good reminder not to enable location services on your phone when posting online.

Statement from his Rugby Club here

http://www.treorchyrugby.com/

Treorchy R.F.C. is aware of the recent comments made on Twitter by one of its registered players.

These comments refer to the recent tragic circumstances regarding the Bolton Wanderers player Fabrice Muamba.

The Club values its position and reputation within the local community and the wider rugby community and at all times encourages our members to treat others with dignity and respect.

The Club wishes to completely disassociate itself from these comments and will be carrying out a full investigation into this matter.

No further comments shall be made until these investigations are complete.

Update: We understand that South Wales Police have made an arrest in connection with this situation. We are, therefore, not able to make any further comment at this time

Archived