Yorkshire police arrest teenager for Facebook comments.

It is great that the police give this TROLL such a platform, well done I am sure all the activists will be sacrificing their facebook accounts for such exposure.

The proper British way is not to do the work yourself but give his address to the far left or right dependng on your point of view.

Here's a tour guide, all pretty much lawless,

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/travel/news-five-most-lawless-lands-earth

Let us know when you're leaving.

I'm not. I just wanted to know where that specific poster though I should go.

The funny thing about the UK is that I'm allowed to disagree with the laws, I'm even allowed to lobby my MP to get them changed.

If people don't like that then maybe they should be the ones to leave, I'm sure we can find a totalitarian state for them, where objecting to a law would itself be illegal, I'm sure they'll love it their, maybe they could join the equivalent of the stasi.

Are you telling me that you agree with every law in the UK, do you agree with the ones that allow the rich to avoid paying tax? Do you agree with the ones that let people claim benefits they're not (morally) entitled to? How about ones that criminalise drawing cartoons, or maybe the one that criminalises two people filming themselves taking part in consensual legal activities... You agree with all of them?

The funny thing about the UK is that I'm allowed to disagree with the laws, I'm even allowed to lobby my MP to get them changed.

If people don't like that then maybe they should be the ones to leave, I'm sure we can find a totalitarian state for them, where objecting to a law would itself be illegal, I'm sure they'll love it their, maybe they could join the equivalent of the stasi.

Are you telling me that you agree with every law in the UK, do you agree with the ones that allow the rich to avoid paying tax? Do you agree with the ones that let people claim benefits they're not (morally) entitled to? How about ones that criminalise drawing cartoons, or maybe the one that criminalises two people filming themselves taking part in consensual legal activities... You agree with all of them?

So if this bloke is prosecuted within the law you will shut up and stop posting in his defence ?

If he has not broken any law then there is no problem. If he has then where does that leave you ?

You can disagree with things but that does not mean they should change law just to cow tail to your personal view, if that was the case we would be living in an Islamic state run by Sharia law.

Like you said if you don't like it then lobby for change, don't call for the death of citizens and worse still serving members of the armed forces that spill their blood to defend the nation.

Have you something to tell us.

You can disagree with things but that does not mean they should change law just to cow tail to your personal view, if that was the case we would be living in an Islamic state run by Sharia law.

Islamic States change Sharia to fit peoples' personal views? Please tell me more.

Freedom of speech is only free if the person speaking is free from brainwashing, cultural, religious pre programming.

99% of people think they can speak freely but are unaware everything they say is just repeating their parents, teachers, preachers, media.

Court and old fashioned punishment cannot do any service here it will only make people angry and put more fuel on the heated fire of fighting opinions.

All these opinions are false, all of them on both sides, it does not matter. Both sides british and muslim, are equaly blind as one another here and incapable of seeing it themselves.

Freedom only exists when someone is free from its past, programming, pre programmed public opinions.

Few, very very few people, allmost none, have bothered to leave that preprogrammed road behind.

Only they can claim total freedom in what they say and what they do. Most people are idiots thinking they are free but they are really are following the crowd (british ore muslim it does not matter) thinking they are free while unaware of how everything they say is a repetition of public opinion.

And our leaders don't want us to be free to think for ourselves as that would make us much harder to control and manipulate. It is almost impossible to leave our 'conditioning' behind, but at least some of us are aware of it and try to free ourselves from its constraints.

So if this bloke is prosecuted within the law you will shut up and stop posting in his defence ?

If he has not broken any law then there is no problem. If he has then where does that leave you ?

Like you said if you don't like it then lobby for change, don't call for the death of citizens and worse still serving members of the armed forces that spill their blood to defend the nation.

Saw a picture of him coming out of court, and he looked a little frightened. It might have been because of the court case. I think it might have been the presence of 50 members of combined ex forces waving placards. They have freedom of speech as well, only it's a but more intimidating than faffing about on Facebook. I hope they remain with the law and just protest peacefully. But the fact this lad knows his address is in the hands of a far right paramilitary group.

I think he's just realised you can say what you like but there are consiquences to those actions.

The MacPherson guidance was that any event is racist if perceived to be so by anyone.

But how were the remarks racist? The British Army is certainly not uniformly white, so to speak.

Aaah, but that matters not, remember the guidance..."any event is racist if perceived to be so by ANYONE".

People perceive what he said to racist, so it is. End of. Can't argue with Macpherson.

Archived