Yorkshire police arrest teenager for Facebook comments.

The consequences should of course be words from other people, not illegal violent behaviour.

Of course it should. But I like the fact his extremist views are now confronted by another set of extremists. Cosmic balance if you like.

He will now think about what he says and quite probably padlock his letterbox.

I thought the lad made a good point about innocent people being killed. He should have omitted the 'scum and hope they die' bit though as really it's not the soldiers fault, there just doing a job on orders.

I thought the lad made a good point about innocent people being killed. He should have omitted the 'scum and hope they die' bit though as really it's not the soldiers fault, there just doing a job on orders.

It's a warzone. It's pretty obvious sadly that civilians will get killed. With the obvious exception of sgt bale NATO forces try not to harm civilians, to the point their own safety is compromised. The taleban just leave ieds scattered about willy-nilly and I'd guess killed and injured far more non combatants than NATO have.

He failed to mention that.

It's a warzone. It's pretty obvious sadly that civilians will get killed. With the obvious exception of sgt bale NATO forces try not to harm civilians, to the point their own safety is compromised. The taleban just leave ieds scattered about willy-nilly and I'd guess killed and injured far more non combatants than NATO have.

Is that the only exception?

What about the apache firing on the news crew? The video that the US military were very upset about someone leaking...

Is that the only exception?

What about the apache firing on the news crew? The video that the US military were very upset about someone leaking...

No it's the only obvious exception I could think of. And did the apache fire at them knowing it was a news crew ? I dont know. There will be more I'm sure but I maintain the taleban have a higher civilian body count.

Never gets coverage in the same way, as though lifes in other countries are not as important as our 'brave' soldiers.

And our leaders don't want us to be free to think for ourselves as that would make us much harder to control and manipulate. It is almost impossible to leave our 'conditioning' behind, but at least some of us are aware of it and try to free ourselves from its constraints.

Spot on, I know you are one of those few I mentioned.

A real authentic free person does not cry for freedom when imprisoned by social rules. That person knows its freedom is untouchable by social rules and prisons or even death.

People crying for freedom of speech are not aware of their own limitations to see that speech is meaningles and a way of making meaningless noise.

Does not matter which side you support, what noise you make, it is a prison in itself, silence is the road to real total freedom. All problems are solved.

I mean that the views of the British, if possible, would be changed to accept Islam and have us all living under Sharia.

It is all like a stupid game. If you don't like it don't play it.

Most people are not aware that it is a game and they can't leave it now, they can't see it.

They think it is real and believe in it to the point of blindness.

They need to wake up and realize they have a choice to be real or silly. Then even if they continue fighting it will be playfull because now they know it is not serious and just a game.

Nobody can make anybody wake up, they have to do it themselves.

Especialy the court and government will only make people more angrey and further away from realizing they are befooling themselves and others.

Archived