30th party venue required!! help please

Doodot

Hi,

Im wanting help finding a venue in sheffield centre for my husbands 30th birthday party for June 1st.

It will be around 50 guests, but im only wanting a room if possible with (bar) drink facilities and music. I am wanting to do the food and decorate it myself, or at least decorate it myself and a cheap buffet provided.

Can anyone suggest any where?

Thanks

Hi,

Im wanting help finding a venue in sheffield centre for my husbands 30th birthday party for June 1st.

It will be around 50 guests, but im only wanting a room if possible with (bar) drink facilities and music. I am wanting to do the food and decorate it myself, or at least decorate it myself and a cheap buffet provided.

Can anyone suggest any where?

Thanks

royal oak deepcar

Thanks choogling but its a bit too far for the guests.

Tigerworks, how much would you charge for the room? I would be wanting the room from about 6ish on the 1st june and possible entry before for me to decorate?

Thanks

Hi,

We had a do for my wife's 50th this weekend, which was just what we wanted

I booked the function room above the Red Deer on Pitt Street just off West Street

Booking was free

Buffet is either £6 a head or £7 and was big bulky and v filling

The room is not big, can have 40 apparently

Music can be done by yourselves with a MP3 and a jack lead

Beer downstairs is v good

And no, I don't work for them

I hired the small room at Psalter tavern on Psalter lane last Saturday and would definitely recommend it.

They have a nice room downstairs that would fit 50, and a large area upstairs that could hold a lot more if needed. There's a range of buffet options (from £4 to £10 I think - better check though). Tom is the manager, give him a call.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived