Boring Sports to Watch

PrimalJay

Guest sibon
I see what you are doing here!

As for me, tennis. A form of torture.

And F1 is sometimes nothing more than a procession.

I used to love tennis. Borg, Connors, Chris Evert:love:. They were brilliant.

Then they changed the raquets and started to serve at 130mph. That ruined it for me. At that point, tennis went into the same bin as F1.

What about Nascar, driving around in a circle for hours on end lol

Have you seen it live, if not you might change your mind, even though its shown on tv, like a lot of sports you can't experience the excitement on tv ...This side of the water bowls has to be 1st in line, other side baseball, both very different to each other but equal in there cure for insomnia.

Live motor racing is orders of magnitude more boring than televised motor racing; you can't even see the whole track properly.

Do not take the comment out of context, nascar you can see all the track perfectly well, just not in sheffield lol. Any event is better being there live than sat watching it on a box in the living room purely for the atmosphere alone, go out more.

Do not take the comment out of context, nascar you can see all the track perfectly well, just not in sheffield lol. Any event is better being there live than sat watching it on a box in the living room purely for the atmosphere alone, go out more.

How long does an average race take, and how many times do they go round ???

Archived