Roads to be privatised.

He was doing OK until he was called to the heals of George, I guess the lesson is if your master does well you will be treat accordingly.

Mr Blairs master is JP Morgan......to the tune of £1.2 million per year.

Nice work for a bankers agent. :|

Cameron is trying to sell off as much as he can as fast as he can, or at least get it all on the cards, so then the Tories who have shares in some of these companies can sit back in opposition while raking it in from their last term in power. That's how most of them got rich now, from the last Government they had what Thatcher ran.

Oh yes. They're all furnishing their own nests now. NHS for the old boys, and now the roads too. Great. Well done Lib Dems, you're assisting these old boys who are a deal further to the right than Thatcher was. Even she didn't come up lowest pay in the country for Civil Servants, just because they live in Yorkshire.

Mr Blairs master is JP Morgan......to the tune of £1.2 million per year.

Nice work for a bankers agent. :|

I think he gets more than that for being a middle east envoy or something stupid. The people in the middle east don't even know what it is he does, a job no doubt set up as a pay off from the Bush lot or their Saudi friends.

One thing this stupid idiot forgot people already pay a toll call car tax to have your car on the road or council tax to live on land we are taxed on things we buy why is this neccessary??. I think this is f****g outrageous something needs doing and quick we will be charged to have cars outside our own houses soon.

Don`t stop there David Cameron charge me for having mail delivered to my house oh yeah from all the tax biills we get I could go on about the state of this country but I won`t rolls eyes. :rant: :rant: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad::mad:

Archived