School Shooting, 4 Dead

You lend 'cells' too much organisational credit/capacity. This is real life, not Hollywood.

Reportedly, several family members (brothers/sister) are radicalised (but not to his extreme) and were arrested yesterday, early morning.

The PIRA did it, to a fine art, many times. They were trained by the same people and equipped. This mohammed was a trained and motivated individual, but I hope a lone nut rather than a member of a terror cell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17473207

Interior Minister Claude Gueant said officers had thrown grenades and entered by the door and windows of the flat.

After surveying the scene and finding no sign of the suspect, they proceeded to the bathroom, moving slowly as they were wary of booby-traps.

The suspect came out of the bathroom firing several weapons and then jumped from a window, continuing to fire. He was then found dead on the ground.

Three officers were reported wounded in the final assault.

I'd like to pay tribute to the brave French police/SWAT/special forces that went in, knowing he would be armed. I know some will say they're only doing their job, but that doesn't make it any less courageous. I wish the wounded cops or whatever they were a speedy recovery.

• 2 months later...
I think it much more likely that it's white nationalism. Time will tell.

Assuming that you actually mean love and peace to all and that the motive remains a matter of speculation perhaps it's not quite the right place to start airing your anti - Islamic agenda?

Time did tell, it wasn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived