Sunday Lunch In Sheffield This Weekend

top4718

I know this question has been asked before but I will be at the City Hall this Sunday around midday and wanted somewhere within walking distance to for a traditional Sunday lunch.

I have seen Bar & Grill in Leopold Sq mentioned on another thread, I've had the steaks here which I enjoyed but has anyone tried the roast dinner.

Can anyone recommend this or any other nearby places.

i've had a sunday lunch in henry's bar which is no distance from city hall. it's a three course thing and i thought it was pretty good

yorkshire pudding starter

choice of roast mains, with another pudding

cheesecake

that's for a tenner, food is cooked well and there's some decent ales on too

i've had a sunday lunch in henry's bar which is no distance from city hall. it's a three course thing and i thought it was pretty good

cheesecake

Hungry now!

cheesecake

Thank you for the recommendation Shackleton!

Yes, we do a stunning Sunday dinner, £10 for three courses and we're literally a stone's throw from the City Hall. We also have an excellent selection of real ales, Belgian beers and wines. Have a look at our facebook page, where you'll find the Sunday lunch menu in the photos section.

Thank you for the recommendation Shackleton!

Yes, we do a stunning Sunday dinner, £10 for three courses and we're literally a stone's throw from the City Hall. We also have an excellent selection of real ales, Belgian beers and wines. Have a look at our facebook page, where you'll find the Sunday lunch menu in the photos section.

Sounds like a bargain! I like bargains! Consider me there this weekend or next! I've always frequented the Old House or Devonshire Cat for Sunday lunches. The Old House Sunday lunch hasn't been up to it's usual high standards the last few times I've been! This was a few months back though...

Archived