Climax glitterball - undoubtedly STILL Sheffield's No.1 LGBT Venue...

djscottk

wot a great night we had tonight!! totally sold out by about midnight, excellent atmosphere, and although JAVINE only was on for a short set, ANITA from 2UNLIMITED more than made up for it..

Hope everyone who came, enjoyed.. and look forward to seeing u all @ Climax in the New Year.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by orangejim

Anita only made up for it cos tape wasnt workin and random guy chucked drink at her for sum random reason.

LOL that was really funny, this guy was behind me shouting at her to get off stage 'cos she was miming, next i knew he barged his way forward and threw a glass up in the air. She shouted at him to get out (i think) the security came and took him away!!

All in all was a good night, prefer the music in fuel though - there's far too much cheese at climax!

Originally posted by 367squadron

LOL that was really funny, this guy was behind me shouting at her to get off stage 'cos she was miming, next i knew he barged his way forward and threw a glass up in the air. She shouted at him to get out (i think) the security came and took him away!!

All in all was a good night, prefer the music in fuel though - there's far too much cheese at climax!

anita was fab lol, she gave me a hug backstage she was like as strong as 28 horses, and i was so ****** she was lucky not to get covered in a trough-full of already digested cider:gag:

Glitter ball was great... and sorry to say I love camp... thats just me but hey.

Just please please I hope they don't bring back speed queen.. I love Climax for Climax music not for anything else..

Well done for all the entertainment though the extras were worth the £8 I paid on the door..

For those who missed it..

early night -- free mince pies, free bucks fizz, free raindeer antleers

night -- live christmas trees, I'm sure there was a santa for about 10mins (why disappear so quick?), free drumsticks (it's a sweet). Student priced drinks, a great 2 Unlimited (or was that just after drinking).. Free calander coming in post

Great dancing as well

Plus for me a very nice guy doing surveys for Uni, sadly I'm partnered and I had to tell him that.. Some times it would be nice to be single and free.. :P

I love Climax for Climax music not for anything else..

Well done for all the entertainment though the extras were worth the £8 I paid on the door..

For those who missed it..

early night -- free mince pies, free bucks fizz, free raindeer antleers

night -- live christmas trees, I'm sure there was a santa for about 10mins (why disappear so quick?), free drumsticks (it's a sweet). Student priced drinks, a great 2 Unlimited (or was that just after drinking).. Free calander coming in post

Great dancing as well

Plus for me a very nice guy doing surveys for Uni, sadly I'm partnered and I had to tell him that.. Some times it would be nice to be single and free.. :P

climax is returning to its normal music policy - the organisers have been experimenting a bit over the last few months, to make climax better for sheffield.

lol, i believe santa disappeared to become a dj :suspect:

• 8 years later...

Hi, Folks, just an update about the January Climax, which is on Friday January 24th!

See: https://www.facebook.com/events/680000962031977/?source=1

Beat the January blues with the Climax Cocktail Party!

A night of fun, sophistication & Frolics!

As an EXTRA-SPECIAL treat:

Tickets are ONLY £3.50 adv! This month only!!!!:wow:

Try our January blues "Blue lagoon" cocktail 2 for £6!

10.30-2.30

Studio & Fusion

DJ Peachy Keen'V

Tickets on sale online and at the SU Box Office.

Archived