Do people around you seem to just drink?

I am not arguing the point particualrly but in my case when I have had too much alchohol, I get noisy, exuberant, want to sing, beome tactile. I can also get emotionlal.

I have never been aggressive or violent, yet I know that some people can. Is this a symptom of a depressive state?

I ask a question here I do not state an opinion.

I am not arguing the point particualrly but in my case when I have had too much alchohol, I get noisy, exuberant, want to sing, beome tactile. I can also get emotionlal.

I have never been aggressive or violent, yet I know that some people can. Is this a symptom of a depressive state?

I ask a question here I do not state an opinion.

Yes they can.

For instance i am all the things mentoned but hitting a certain threshhold can cause the negative side to emerge. The answer is to know your limits and stick to that. so many dont tho.

Yes they can.

For instance i am all the things mentoned but hitting a certain threshhold can cause the negative side to emerge. The answer is to know your limits and stick to that. so many dont tho.

When you take into account the amount of alcohol sold in this country, it's only a very small percentage of people that abuse it. The majority of us understand our personal limits.

Archived