Trusting new posters on the forum

no, no - he IS a taxman.

He told me that he knew ways to get me lots of tax back, so I gave him my bank details and passwords and he promised to sort my finances out. :thumbsup:

Mind you, that was April 2008 and 3780 posts ago.......:huh: still waiting.

I haven't forgotten you it's just that it's taking a bit of time for your rebate to be paid into your account as my colleagues in Nigeria need to thoroughly examine your bank statements and credit card details before they'll release the money.

Don't worry though, it's on it's way!

:)

I haven't forgotten you it's just that it's taking a bit of time for your rebate to be paid into your account as my colleagues in Nigeria need to thoroughly examine your bank statements and credit card details before they'll release the money.

Don't worry though, it's on it's way!

:)

Yay!

While you're at it, can you please ask your friends to look into the monthly disappearence of my wages?it seems to all go missing only moments after arriving in my account. I'd be really worried about something dodgey going on, but I know I can trust you, you're a Taxman. :)

theres a hell of a lot of "new users" who ARENT new users, they are trolls upto no good and so i do fall into the trap of not trusting new users sometimes

That seems a rather catch all statement.

I am a reletively new user, in fact a 'grey user' as they call us these days.

But you can trust me to the core.

I think that you are taking this forum far too seriously, its light entertainment and not much else :help:

I know :hihi: you would think the Walking Dead we're taking over the forum :hihi:, sad life though when you want to protect a forum.

I know :hihi: you would think the Walking Dead we're taking over the forum :hihi:, sad life though when you want to protect a forum.

I dont think young Melthebel trusts people he has not known from birth.:suspect::D

Archived