Scarborough, Whitby, Skegness, Brid or Blackpool

I'd love to go to Whitby during Goth week, some Goth girls look HOT in black leather :love:

Skegness is full of chavs, but Scarborough has nice Beaches and good Arcades (better than Cleethorpes anyway) if you like that sort of thing.

I'd love to go to Whitby during Goth week, some Goth girls look HOT in black leather :love:

Skegness is full of chavs, but Scarborough has nice Beaches and good Arcades (better than Cleethorpes anyway) if you like that sort of thing.

The sap is rising, and it is only day one of spring.:hihi:

i used to go to blackpool every year growing up, spent all my time....and money in the arcades and funhouse lol

tbh i cant really remember brid or skegvegas, been but not for a very very long time.

dont get to scarborough very often, seemed ok, like whitby but bigger lol, bigger / more shops, awkward for me to get to just for an hour or so out tho so dont really go

i only live about 10 miles from whitby so if we go shopping its mostly to whitby.....or guisborough or middlesbrough, very occasionly redcar but again thats awkward...4 buses and its only like half hour away lol, very occasionly we do the tourist thing with the kids for a change too, although the local paper said the lighthouse is now closed due to health and safety

Archived