Should The Queen Retire? I'm Sick Of Her.

I know, that droning voice and robbing us is driving me mad.

Opines?

Your out of luck Rampent. In a speech the other day during a visit to Parliament she categorically stated that she would stay on the throne until the day she died.

Monarchs and Popes die on the job and that's just the way it is and always has been

Your out of luck Rampent. In a speech the other day during a visit to Parliament she categorically stated that she would stay on the throne until the day she died.

Monarchs and Popes die on the job and that's just the way it is and always has been

If she dies on the throne . . . no problem! As long as someone flushes her down the pan afterwards.

I think the Queen is nice to have, like the nation's Granny. When she smiles, the people are happy.

Although I would like to see Charles (and Camilla) given a go at the job before he's in his dotage.

That really is a very sad indictment of society.

Morons.

Guest sibon
I know, that droning voice and robbing us is driving me mad.

Opines?

I agree. We should replace her with Theresa May.

She's great. And doesn't have a droning voice.

If she dies on the throne . . . no problem! As long as someone flushes her down the pan afterwards.

I'm fond of the old gal myself. She's an institution. I was a young nipper when she came to the throne.

I always wonder though why she carries a handbag. Royals dont use money and they have people to supply them with hankies and tissues when needed.

What else would she need to carry ?

I'm fond of the old gal myself. She's an institution. I was a young nipper when she came to the throne.

I always wonder though why she carries a handbag. Royals dont use money and they have people to supply them with hankies and tissues when needed.

What else would she need to carry ?

So was Bedlam.....

Archived