Should The Queen Retire? I'm Sick Of Her.

It's just for show. One of her handbags cost zillions and could keep the NHS running for a week. One bag contains a picture of Charles with a 'friend'.

I like looking at her. She dresses just like women did when I was a kid. It's a nostalgia thing. The good old days before levis and denim arrived to turn everyone into looking like proletarian ditto heads

I like looking at her. She dresses just like women did when I was a kid. It's a nostalgia thing. The good old days before levis and denim arrived to turn everyone into looking like proletarian ditto heads

I know what you mean Harley. But she looks like a up market version of a scarecrow. I don't even drink tea.

I'm fond of the old gal myself. She's an institution. I was a young nipper when she came to the throne.

I always wonder though why she carries a handbag. Royals dont use money and they have people to supply them with hankies and tissues when needed.

What else would she need to carry ?

sarnies and cheese and onion crisps, of course :roll:

I agree. We should replace her with Theresa May.

She's great. And doesn't have a droning voice.

Won't happen, I'd take ET neck Camilla over her though. And everyone knows Camilla Parker-Whatsherface will never be Queen.

I'd vote for Kate Middleton as Queen though, she's got nice legs, lol.

Archived