Should The Queen Retire? I'm Sick Of Her.

I know, that droning voice and robbing us is driving me mad.

Opines?

Oh dear. And she speaks so highly of you.

If anyone is in any doubt about the value of the Queen as head of state here's two words to make anyone's blood run cold.........President Cameron.

If anyone is in any doubt about the value of the Queen as head of state here's two words to make anyone's blood run cold.........President Cameron.

Prime Minister or President, I think it will make little difference to anything.

No, just, no! :gag::rant:

It could happen though, Cameron and Barack Obama are best mates, in fact they're so far up each others' arse it's rather sickening! :gag:

No, just, no! :gag::rant:

It could happen though, Cameron and Barack Obama are best mates, in fact they're so far up each others' arse it's rather sickening! :gag:

The people of the USA get to vote for Obama but only Cameron's constituents get to vote for him. Remember that fat idiot President Gordon Brown? Nobody voted for him at all.

Obama will evacuate Cameron as soon as he gets re-elected.

Obama will evacuate Cameron as soon as he gets re-elected.

Im not so sure. Israel will launch a strike at Iran probably after the election, and then USA will need their special relationship "cousins" to agree to another conflict.

Obama will undoubtedly be knocking on our door.

Monarchs and Popes die on the job and that's just the way it is and always has been

Not true. Edward VIII abdicated and Pope John Paul II wrote a resignation letter in case anything happened to him short of death that stopped him fulfilling his duties.

I think the Queen is nice to have, like the nation's Granny. When she smiles, the people are happy.

Although I would like to see Charles (and Camilla) given a go at the job before he's in his dotage.

Never in a million years should that idiot Charles be allowed near the presidency of this country. He is an adulterer and a divorcee, a total and utter disgrace.

The Queen is doing a fine job, and when she goes the presidency should go straight to William, or even better an elected leader that we can respect, instead of some German family member who changed their name to avoid vilification during WW1.

Archived