Should The Queen Retire? I'm Sick Of Her.

I have always said that The Queen is the greatest leader we have had.

I also said that that it imperative, before she dies, that we become a republic, and that she is our first President.

Unfortunatly democracy does not seem to to ride well with her.

She has dedicated herself to us for the rest of her life, in her recent speech. Let us hope she outlives her buffoon of a son.

He must never be allowed control.

I have always said that The Queen is the greatest leader we have had.

I also said that that it imperative, before she dies, that we become a republic, and that she is our first President.

Unfortunatly democracy does not seem to to ride well with her.

She has dedicated herself to us for the rest of her life, in her recent speech. Let us hope she outlives her buffoon of a son.

He must never be allowed control.

:huh: funny, I don't even know her, let alone her know me, or even you for that matter.

:huh: funny, I don't even know her, let alone her know me, or even you for that matter.

Speech to the Joint Houses of Parliament this week, in order of her Diamond Jubilee.

Try to keep up with events mate.

Speech to the Joint Houses of Parliament this week, in order of her Diamond Jubilee.

Try to keep up with events mate.

Couldn't care less who she addressed. The point is she doesn't give two hoots about you..and why should she? Her crap stinks just like yours.

I just guess that there are some that still need a comforting suckle.

Anyone for President Blair?

To be honest I would rather have a President Anybody, than King Charles Saxe Coburg.

I can live with Elizabeth Windsor, as she styles herself, as she has stood us in good stead.

But not her son, he is a total fool and idiot.

Archived