Well that's a bit of good news!

I've just been to the docs, I've had high blood pressure for yrs, been on 4 lots of tablets just to keep it borderline,( sometimes its been quite high even with tabs)

When I had it took just now, it's normal!

I got a bit emotional..( silly s.d)...it may be cutting my consumption of red wine by half, though I didn't have much, and I've been doing the meditation talked about on here....

As there is heart problems in my family I have been concerned as I've got older..

But this has right cheered me up..

Sorry if this is boring to anyone, but I just had to share it..:)))

Your not being silly at all, there is no feeling like getting a medically related all clear.

I had to have tests for Hodgkin's lymphoma many years ago and I was crapping it, when I got the all clear I ran out of the hospital like Billy Elliot.

Well done getting your blood pressure down. It is nice to hear some good news on here for a change. My husband had a heart attack 7 years ago and found out his was high and so was his cholesterol, he managed to get both back down and his cholesterol in particular, by using that Flora Proactive he said it really helped.

Carry on the good work, and well done...............:thumbsup:

Lovely!

Well done you. I don't think a lot of people take high blood pressure seriously enough, in fact a lot of people don't even know they have it which is why it's known as the silent killer.

I have it too and have really struggled getting it stable. I've done all the usual; changing diet, salt intake, exercise, you name it. I now seem to have got it under control with the former and the right combination of pills.

I think the biggest change in me came from meditation which has changed my outlook on life completely. The only thing that riles me up these days is arguing on Sheffield Forum...(I love it really...)

Anyway, I'm so glad for you. Long may your good health continue!

Lovely!

Well done you. I don't think a lot of people take high blood pressure seriously enough, in fact a lot of people don't even know they have it which is why it's known as the silent killer.

I have it too and have really struggled getting it stable. I've done all the usual; changing diet, salt intake, exercise, you name it. I now seem to have got it under control with the former and the right combination of pills.

I think the biggest change in me came from meditation which has changed my outlook on life completely. The only thing that riles me up these days is arguing on Sheffield Forum...(I love it really...)

Anyway, I'm so glad for you. Long may your good health continue!

Aww thank you, and thanks to everyone..:) yeah it's a b..ger about the wine smithy266, I'm telling myself I'll appreciate the one or two glasses I have even more, well if I keep saying it I may believe it :hihi:

Anna B I've been meditating for about a month now, think I've just about got it, I do think it has helped, I'm sleeping a lot better and more sound..:)

I've just been to the docs, I've had high blood pressure for yrs, been on 4 lots of tablets just to keep it borderline,( sometimes its been quite high even with tabs)

When I had it took just now, it's normal!

I got a bit emotional..( silly s.d)...it may be cutting my consumption of red wine by half, though I didn't have much, and I've been doing the meditation talked about on here....

As there is heart problems in my family I have been concerned as I've got older..

But this has right cheered me up..

Sorry if this is boring to anyone, but I just had to share it..:)))

It's not at all boring. Well done.

Archived