Well that's a bit of good news!

Just took my BP. 118/66 pulse rate 63 and I dont take medication.

Suggest keeping weight down to as near normal for height and build possible. Avoid putting salt on all food and doing a daily hour of exercise, walking is the best for aerobic exercises.

My BP has gone as low as 100/59 on occasion with HR of 58. The doc said as long as I dont get sudden dizzy spells when standing up nothing to worry about

Your blood pressure can also be too low. I do hope people keep up their meditation, as it does nothing but good.

I've just been to the docs, I've had high blood pressure for yrs, been on 4 lots of tablets just to keep it borderline,( sometimes its been quite high even with tabs)

When I had it took just now, it's normal!

I got a bit emotional..( silly s.d)...it may be cutting my consumption of red wine by half, though I didn't have much, and I've been doing the meditation talked about on here....

As there is heart problems in my family I have been concerned as I've got older..

But this has right cheered me up..

Sorry if this is boring to anyone, but I just had to share it..:)))

Have white wine instead then.

Your blood pressure can also be too low. I do hope people keep up their meditation, as it does nothing but good.

If it's too low there are symptoms such as dizziness when suddenly standing up or getting out of bed. Unusual fatigue is another

Since I have neither and the doc said I'm fine.... no worries

If it's too low there are symptoms such as dizziness when suddenly standing up or getting out of bed. Unusual fatigue is another

Since I have neither and the doc said I'm fine.... no worries

Sweating buckets,feeling sick and vision going all mosaic.Luckily i was in hospital when my blood pressure plummeted for no reason.It could have been the withrdawal of morphine,dunno.

Total Chaos;8723044]Sweating buckets,feeling sick and vision going all mosaic[/b].Luckily i was in hospital when my blood pressure plummeted for no reason.It could have been the withrdawal of morphine,dunno.

Symptoms also similar to hypoglycemia when blood sugar plummets to dangerously low levels

Archived