Mundella Primary School parents??

That sounds dodgy as hell to me.

The police said hes had a thorough check and deemed to be of no risk, they did a door to door of my street, particularly taking interest in speaking with households with children for reassurance, telling me to notify them if I heard anything more, which I have just done.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

If a local teacher was struck off, and presumably subject to legal action, after being caught on CCTV, only 4 years ago, would there not be a news report online somewhere? I have his name, and the school name and even what subject he taught, yet can find nothing.

Not received the original letter, a knock from the police, or (a far as I know) this last letter, so I'm guessing the storm is in a very small geographical area, not covering the whole intake (we live close by)

I did, however, see the response from the school and wondered what exactly it was a response to.

Sounds like a very nasty little vendetta someone has on. I'm going to trust that the police and the school have the children's best interests in mind and wouldn't be denying all allegations if true.

Not received the original letter, a knock from the police, or (a far as I know) this last letter, so I'm guessing the storm is in a very small geographical area, not covering the whole intake (we live close by)

I did, however, see the response from the school and wondered what exactly it was a response to.

Sounds like a very nasty little vendetta someone has on. I'm going to trust that the police and the school have the children's best interests in mind and wouldn't be denying all allegations if true.

Thats what I thought. As the address given for the man is on my road, a few doors up, it may be focused around the immediate area. The woman with the grudge is signing the letters with her name, so assuming it is her real name she may be getting herself into some real trouble!

Thats what I thought. As the address given for the man is on my road, a few doors up, it may be focused around the immediate area. The woman with the grudge is signing the letters with her name, so assuming it is her real name she may be getting herself into some real trouble!

It's very odd. Not great for you, either, being in the midst of it. You can't help worrying a bit, of course. Which is why false allegations are so nasty - mud like that sticks.

If there is absolutely no truth in it as I'm told, then this woman is going to some serious trouble to blacken this guys name. It started only a week after the sold sign on his house came down, and now, about 6 months later, shes going to the expense of sending individual letters in the post with stamps, yet claims this man is mentally unstable :hihi:

If a local teacher was struck off, and presumably subject to legal action, after being caught on CCTV, only 4 years ago, would there not be a news report online somewhere? I have his name, and the school name and even what subject he taught, yet can find nothing.

I'd have thought so - a teacher at the school I used to teach at was sent to prison and it's not hard to find on google even if you just know his name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah-Lacie

I'd have thought so - a teacher at the school I used to teach at was sent to prison and it's not hard to find on google even if you just know his name.

Yes, same thing happened with a teacher at my school, and I've seen several news reports on it. Unlikely this man wouldn't have gone to court and prison with CCTV evidence isn't it.

Archived