Mundella Primary School parents??

The woman with the grudge is signing the letters with her name, so assuming it is her real name she may be getting herself into some real trouble!

Hopefully she does, causing unnecessary worry to parents and making false allegations against an innocent man. Reckon she's a bitter ex?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah-Lacie

The woman with the grudge is signing the letters with her name, so assuming it is her real name she may be getting herself into some real trouble!

Hopefully she does, causing unnecessary worry to parents and making false allegations against an innocent man. Reckon she's a bitter ex?

I asked the policeman that, and he says he can't confirm at this point whether the man knows anyone by the name that she signs the letters with, they don't even know if its a real name or an alias, although I'm sure he will have told them if he does know her.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I asked the policeman that, and he says he can't confirm at this point whether the man knows anyone by the name that she signs the letters with, they don't even know if its a real name or an alias, although I'm sure he will have told them if he does know her.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Woman sounds loopy :loopy:

Archived