Brand New Sunday League Side 2012/2013

I am setting up a new team for next season 2012/2013. The team will be in the Blades Super Draw league Division 2 (Due to us starting new). We will be called Phoenix FC and our home pitch is the Phoenix Sports and Social Pitch 1 at Brinsworth which is the same pitch the Central Midlands Saturday side use. We have full access to the facilities at the Phoenix Sports Club and will be looking for good reliable players to play on a Sunday morning.

To be eligible you will need to be very committed and be able to do the following:

- Be 18+

- Be available for Pre Season training and matches

- Training will be either be Tuesday or Thursday at Woodbourn Road (Pits) between 7 & 8 on the astroturf 5 a side pitches. (day to be confirmed)

- Training & Matches will be £3 during June-August. From August Monthly payments of £25 will be introduced for the remainder of the season.

The reg fee for the club will be £35 which will need to be paid before the 1st September. This can be done either weekly or monthly or in full during pre-season. Anyone with any outstanding fees will not play. Regardless of footballing ability, same rules apply throughout the Phoenix teams.

As mentioned this is a new side, however we have the backing of the Phoenix Sports Club and so anyone interested will have the full benefit of everything we have to offer.

Training will start in the first week of June with friendlies starting from July

If interested please email me on phoenixfc2012@gmail.com or PM me

Thanks.

On a seperate note: any teams wishing to organise friendlies please get in touch.

• 4 weeks later...

We are staging an 11-a-side Summer Football Tournament at Tapton and King Edwards Community Sports Centres starting w/c Monday 14th May 2012.

Great way to check out new players. Would any of you guys be interested in entering?

Just £30 per fixture with everything included!

Archived