37p extra for a packet of fags?

This will only encourage the contraband market..........oh hold on, then the government will get more fines paid through the courts (more money from smokers), hang on though....the contraband sellers will be imprisoned.....at what cost......................To.The.Taxpayers.

Hold on again...ohhhh that would be the smokers that work full time and pay tax, both for a full weeks wage and for their recreational choice!

what about obese people ?

they cost the nhs millions

so lets put food up more and more to stop this ?

That is a good idea if it is harmful food like fish and chips,take aways and the like,and use the tax to lower the price of whole foods like lentils,brown rice etc.

You said above you don't smoke. Now you're complaining about paying more tax.

read it properly

i said we pay enough tax already

and yes i pay to much tax on my wages,

this will never stop, petrol goes up ,look how much of that is tax, beer goes up look, how much is tax

come on we are suffering through no fault of our own

we already pay enough tax

i work 7 days a week and the tax i get stopped is so high

The country is spending £146 billion more than it gets in in taxes costing the country £46 billion a year in interest payments. Which does suggest that we don't pay enough tax.

The country is spending £146 billion more than it gets in in taxes costing the country £46 billion a year in interest payments. Which does suggest that we don't pay enough tax.

so they say! and on what? get out of town you, are you in agreeance with all our tax's?

just to add che gueava was a nice guy!

Archived