Protest is not enough!

Read what ECCO said.....he said very clearly that people should work for what they get. If they want more they should work harder. They make their own life he says. He does not believe in inheritance.

How he could be a tory supporter is beyond me as Cameron was born into millions without earning anything! He should HATE Cameron!

Don't you think Mr. Cameron has worked hard to get where he is and is still working hard ?

So you agree that everyone should earn their own money? It must therefore follow that inheritance should be abolished so that we are all on a level playing field. I am pleased that you agree with that. Well said!:)

Ironic isn't it. The only real jobs George Osborne ever held were brief stints doing data entry and folding towels.

Read what ECCO said.....he said very clearly that people should work for what they get. If they want more they should work harder. They make their own life he says. He does not believe in inheritance.

How he could be a tory supporter is beyond me as Cameron was born into millions without earning anything! He should HATE Cameron!

That's just crap, I work much harder than my boss. All my boss does all day is sit in meetings tossing it off and worst of all, getting it wrong the vast majority of the time. The saying, "Life is what you make it," is also crap. Life is not what you make it, life is what OTHER PEOPLE let you make it.

I watched a programme the other week about some tosser on his yacht it Monaco and he also said, he should have more because he works harder. Oh yes, he's working very hard lholidaying in France for 6 months each year to avoid paying UK tax isn't he?

I know what ECCO wrote but You don't believe in inheritance either and didn't answer my question. Why is it wrong to want to give your children the benefit of yoiur hard work. Taxes have been paid on what has been accumulated so I don't see the problem !!

Don't you think Mr. Cameron has worked hard to get where he is and is still working hard ?

No I do not! NO he is not!....He is merely a product of the ruling classes put where he is for their benefit. He is having fun at the expense of people who really work for a living.

That's just crap, I work much harder than my boss. All my boss does all day is sit in meetings tossing it off and worst of all, getting it wrong the vast majority of the time. The saying, "Life is what you make it," is also crap. Life is not what you make it, life is what OTHER PEOPLE let you make it.

I agree with you. I was merely quoting ECCO.:roll:

The answer is to study and work had to eventually become the boss.

No I do not! NO he is not!....He is merely a product of the ruling classes put where he is for their benefit. He is having fun at the expense of people who really work for a living.

But he really does work for a living and didn't get there by sitting back and moaning.

Archived