Old men with earrings

They look like numptys!!!

I am late 60s so have seen a few things over the years, IMAGINE a bloke in the 1950s walking about in an earing let alone a dangly one.

What or who do they think they are and who are they trying to impress?

They need to look in a mirror and take stock.

When I was a teenager in the 60s if I had been seen out and about wearing an earring I would have been called some very un-politically correct names.

The wearing of tattoos on the arms was very common and acceptable on guys from the army and navy though.

is it just me or do old men with dangly earings look ridiculous

like to know your views

In a word, yes. They wanted to look like George Michael when they were in their 20s (before they knew that he was gay) and looked ridiculous. Now that they are in their 40s & 50s they look even more ridiculous, especially the fat bald ones. Time to wake up and smell the coffee boys!

The thing is, they WERE young once and perhaps that was the new trendy thing to do then. It will be the same when the young people with tattoos now grow up, when the skin sags and becomes wrinkly and stretches......it will look nothing like it looked originally....

Then add the ponytail (along with a bald spot on top) and they look like royal planks !!

Much worse than an an earring which I don't think I would notice, my particular 'hate' is the little (sometimes big) guys who walk with their arms bowed like monkeys:gag:

Archived