Hillsborough street name help?

She's going to have to go through the appeals process. It seems that the Hillsborough / Meynell / Walkley offers are indeed the nearest schools to grimesthorpe with available places so her choice is to accept one of those, stay at lowedges or home school him. All choices are in completely different areas of the city. It would appear that our education system is as pressed as all the others.......Nhs/hospitals/jobs/ & benefits system.

Welcome to the UK

Please expect:-

100 applicants for 80 spaces

Pictures of ole' britannia from space must reveal a size 14 lady bursting out of size 10 clothing.

She's going to have to go through the appeals process. It seems that the Hillsborough / Meynell / Walkley offers are indeed the nearest schools to grimesthorpe with available places so her choice is to accept one of those, stay at lowedges or home school him. All choices are in completely different areas of the city. It would appear that our education system is as pressed as all the others.......Nhs/hospitals/jobs/ & benefits system.

Welcome to the UK

Please expect:-

100 applicants for 80 spaces

Pictures of ole' britannia from space must reveal a size 14 lady bursting out of size 10 clothing.

I was very lucky in that on the day before I went into my daughter's school to apply (the day we moved) a Y1 child left, so she could start immediately. The rest of the local schools had no places, so I was very fortunate. Had she been in the year above or below, I'd have been screwed x

Archived