Why does our overflow, " overflow"

Which overflow is it? Is it one of the tanks in the loft (unless you have a combi boiler), the pressure relief valve(if you do have a combi), or a toilet overflow?

I think my hubby mumbled summat about it being the tank in the loft...but he did have to be up at 5 am poor b..ger...:(

It will almost certainly be the ball valve in the domestic tank which is passing slightly(this would explain why there was water built up during the night but the level dropped once your husband was up/ running taps etc). If you want it replacing we could visit between other jobs today or if you/ your husband want any advice re how to replace it please feel free to call anytime.

Thanks

City wide heating services

It will almost certainly be the ball valve in the domestic tank which is passing slightly(this would explain why there was water built up during the night but the level dropped once your husband was up/ running taps etc). If you want it replacing we could visit between other jobs today or if you/ your husband want any advice re how to replace it please feel free to call anytime.

Thanks

City wide heating services

Thank you for that, I'll have a word when he comes home...:(

Archived