12 arrested in Oxford on child sex offences

I'd agree with this. As far as I know they didn't target Muslim girls.... Its part of the war against the West, where any tactics are seen as just...

What a load of ****, these girls were vulnerable and lets not beat about the bush it just so happens that it is mostly white girls in care so they end up being targets.

I'm sure if there were asian vulnerable girls in care and these gangs happened to come accross them they would also have been abused.

What a load of ****, these girls were vulnerable and lets not beat about the bush it just so happens that it is mostly white girls in care so they end up being targets.

I'm sure if there were asian vulnerable girls in care and these gangs happened to come accross them they would also have been abused.

Really?:roll:

That proves that a specific group was targeted. If they were run of the mill paedofiles it wouldn't matter if they were "vulnerable" or not, all kids are fair game...

Talking of child abuse here's an article about a nutter with links to the EDL writing on Facebook about wanting to sexually abuse his own daughter. It's not a nice story;

http://www.edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/latest-news/518-edl-supporter-stuart-rogan-threatens-to-abuse-his-6-year-old-daughter

I see you feel the need to counter balance a negative story involving muslims with one linked to the EDL in order to detract from the one involving the muslims.

That proves that a specific group was targeted. If they were run of the mill paedofiles it wouldn't matter if they were "vulnerable" or not, all kids are fair game...

They were targeted because they were vulnerable, that is what peado's do and not because of their colour.

Archived