12 arrested in Oxford on child sex offences

I see you feel the need to counter balance a negative story involving muslims with one linked to the EDL in order to detract from the one involving the muslims.

No I didn't. You seem to want to condemn paedophiles so I thought you'd want to condemn an EDL supporter who on his own Facebook page said he wanted to sexually abuse his own daughter. I gave you the chance to condemn a white paedophile but you weren't interested.

I see you feel the need to counter balance a negative story involving muslims with one linked to the EDL in order to detract from the one involving the muslims.

I think the poster is just highlighting the point that it is not exclusively muslims that comit these types of crimes.

And your evidence for making this claim? It's the media who has been downplaying the ethnicity of perpetrators not that the police and COS have been letting them get away with it.

I think there was a documentary made by Channel 4 about 8 years ago that the police stopped...

In 2004, Channel 4 withdrew Edge of the City, its controversial documentary made by Annie Hall that depicted parents trying to stop groups of young Asian men grooming white girls as young as 11 for sex. It had been seized on by the BNP as a party political broadcast.

Colin Cramphorn, the then Chief Constable of West Yorkshire, joined groups such as Unite against Fascism in calling for the documentary to be withdrawn. Channel 4 complied, saying that the issue was not censorship but timing because of the proximity with the local and European elections. But many argued at the time that the delay in transmission had strengthened the case of the BNP.

http://standpointmag.co.uk/node/3576/full

I think there was a documentary made by Channel 4 about 8 years ago that the police stopped...

In 2004, Channel 4 withdrew Edge of the City, its controversial documentary made by Annie Hall that depicted parents trying to stop groups of young Asian men grooming white girls as young as 11 for sex. It had been seized on by the BNP as a party political broadcast.

Colin Cramphorn, the then Chief Constable of West Yorkshire, joined groups such as Unite against Fascism in calling for the documentary to be withdrawn. Channel 4 complied, saying that the issue was not censorship but timing because of the proximity with the local and European elections. But many argued at the time that the delay in transmission had strengthened the case of the BNP.

Yes, I remember that. However, being circumspect about what is out in the public domain is not the same as these crimes being ignored by the police and CPS, is it?

Nail on head, utterly shocking.

Read the whole thread pal:roll:

I did and it tells me that a group of peado's who happen to be muslim have been charged, some like yourself are trying to imply that it is an exclusively muslim crime.

Archived