12 arrested in Oxford on child sex offences

I did and it tells me that a group of peado's who happen to be muslim have been charged, some like yourself are trying to imply that it is an exclusively muslim crime.

Rather that Asian sex groomers are never arrested, charged and prosecuted. Which is nonsense. This is not a racial issue. An leaving this thread, it's sickening. I have better things to do than argue with people like some on here.

Rather that Asian sex groomers are never arrested, charged and prosecuted. Which is nonsense. This is not a racial issue. An leaving this thread, it's sickening. I have better things to do than argue with people like some on here.

With opinions like that no wonder these gangs have operated for decades without fear of the law.

Then you can quote me? no. you just want to derail. sad.

I'm not interested in derailing the thread but if it turns into a racial slanging match the mods will close it.

I have said my piece and will leave it to you and your ilk to carry on with your agenda.

I did and it tells me that a group of peado's who happen to be muslim have been charged, some like yourself are trying to imply that it is an exclusively muslim crime.

Unless we accept the fact that this IS a crime commited by predominently young Muslim men then there's no hope.

I can't remember anyone posting anything about Muslims also being paedofiles, as a defence, when the Catholic Church was under attack, I certainly didn't...

I don't get the argument that because there's other groups of paedofiles that this crime is somewhat excused. This is a specific problem, committed by gangs of young Muslims against white girls.

Any mention of the childrens circumstances is kind of blaming them...

I'm doing the same as we know where this thread will end up.

If you don't think its an important issue, I'd put your head back in the sand...

Archived