12 arrested in Oxford on child sex offences

Have a look at White Dog's posts. He's like you. He may well be you. He creates a user-id, posts a few times about race, usually immigration, and then creates another user-id to do the same again. And then another one. You're all mono-obsessives who get worked up about race, immigration, Muslim paedophiles, etc, and nothing else.

Thought not.:roll:

I'm not deflecting. I'm just saying that paedophiles come from all racial backgrounds and to say that they're mainly Muslim is factually incorrect. It's also hypocritical for people with links to the EDL to condemn paedophiles when one of their own co-fonders is a paedophile.

It is deflection though. Nobody is suggesting paedophiles are mainly Muslims. But this particular crime with this particular signature, does fit the MO of previous Muslim gangs, that is no racist, that is just fact.

This topic is about the Oxford case, not others in which others are accused.

The ethno-religious background of the accused was not know when the OP posted, though the particulars did fit the MO of previous cases of Muslim gangs, so it is unsurprising that people made the assumption, which turned out to be correct.

I have not supported any other poster in argueing that paedophilia is a predominantly Muslim crime, this is not something I would assert and you have no evidence of this.

Again, you are suggesting that I don't condemn white paedophiles, something you have no evidence of and I have corrected you on that several times, see previous post.

Yeah but we all know your agenda, you rarely come out with it directly but you have an obsession with muslims like Banginman, GetItDone etc etc. You used to start atleast one thread a day dredging up any dirt you can find on muslims, ad nasueum.

I'm not deflecting. I'm just saying that paedophiles come from all racial backgrounds and to say that they're mainly Muslim is factually incorrect. It's also hypocritical for people with links to the EDL to condemn paedophiles when one of their own co-fonders is a paedophile.

BTW, here's a thread I started in 2009:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=5700036&highlight=paedophile#post5700036

Note the ethnicity of the person in the story.

Notice something I DIDN'T do, was say "well what about Asian/Muslim paedophiles" (something that you have done here), reason being, it wouldn't have mattered, it wouldn't have been relevant, and it wouldn't have been on topic, and there would have been no justification from deflecting away from the actions of that paedophile.

Yeah but we all know your agenda, you rarely come out with it directly but you have an obsession with muslims like Banginman, GetItDone etc etc. You used to start atleast one thread a day dredging up any dirt you can find on muslims, ad nasueum.

The point is, because these issues cannot be debated. These gangs can commit these crimes and until recently get away with it.

Crikey, I didn't know they were Muslims.

Also, see post 174.

But the particular modus operandi of the accused in this case does indicate not particularly Muslims, but people of Pakistani heritage. It's the gang targeting under-age girls and the use of Class A drugs.

Most other sex offenders operate alone. Does this have its roots in something back home in Pakistani culture? If you're of Pakistani heritage maybe you would know the answer.

I worked in Pakistan in the 1980s and the all-male Pashtun crew I was working with would get the youngest member to dress up as a woman with make-up and everything every Saturday and then they would all shag him.:o

Just because they have muslim names doesn't mean they are Pakistani's and pashtun people are not representative of pakistani culture.

I'm a 39yr old pakistani born here and I have never been taught to do this kind of thing so no it is not Pakistani culture, it is perverts who happen to be muslim and to be honest with you if the law allowed me to I would put all these scum in hospital.

About working alone do you not remember the eastern european sex slave cases a bit ago in sheffield where they were being sold as sex slaves?

Have a look at White Dog's posts. He's like you. He may well be you. He creates a user-id, posts a few times about race, usually immigration, and then creates another user-id to do the same again. And then another one. You're all mono-obsessives who get worked up about race, immigration, Muslim paedophiles, etc, and nothing else.

Most likely they are far right party members whose job it is to whip up hatred on internet forums when the chance arises.

Unless we accept the fact that this IS a crime commited by predominently young Muslim men then there's no hope.

It is deflection though. Nobody is suggesting paedophiles are mainly Muslims.

Oh no? Frank Sidney also called Muslim paedophilia a war on the West in another post on here. So he sees it not as a sexual crime against young females but as a war on the West i.e. race not gender. That's who you're siding with.

Most likely they are far right party members whose job it is to whip up hatred on internet forums when the chance arises.

The sad thing really is that your most likley wrong, but soon you will be right, as everyone i know is pig sick of whats happening.

Archived